wrasse help

saltfishlover06

In Memoriam
I have a wrasse that just got for my tank but I don't know what it is called. I don't have a photo that I can show you but I can tell you what it looks lime. It have a yellow orange body with a hint of green on its head and redige orange fins and eyes like a squid.

Thank You

Thank You

I got it from Mike but he don't know what it is and he has 1 more in the store the last time I went there. Ill put up new photos of my tank when I move my rocks around.

not a WRASSE

not a WRASSE

its a yellow pseudochromis. Mike at bridge street aquarium told me it was a wrasse and i ask what kind he didn't know.
118770yellow_pseudochromis.jpg

Animal House

Animal House

I like to go to Animal House, they know more about the fish and will tell you if they don't. Honesty is what I like and that downtown shop doesn't seem to have that.:rollface:

Don't like

Don't like

I don't like Animal House that much his prices are high and only the owner knows the salt water fish. Bridge Street Aquarium is cheaper and that was the only fish he didn't know. I went there for years. And if a fish some times die he gives me a discount.

Last edited:
Re: Animal House

Re: Animal House

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15131995#post15131995 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishy125
I like to go to Animal House, they know more about the fish and will tell you if they don't. Honesty is what I like and that downtown shop doesn't seem to have that.:rollface:
1 ) they don`t know more. 2 ) They lie!!! If you want honesty go to Bridge st. Aquarium ! Who are you , and What planet do you come from?:smokin: :smokin:

Back