WTB 120 tank or a 90g stand

Does it have to be for a 48 inch tank? I ask because I'm looking for a 5 foot 120 tank only, but most people don't want to separate the tank from the stand so I would split a deal with you.

Edit: I think I read your post wrong. 120 tank "OR" 90 gallon stand?

My cousin has a 90g w/stand, and a few other things. I know you PMed me and I sent you a price but I told him he was out of his mind if he thought he was going to get that much for it. I was just talking to his wife and she just wants the thing gone, so she said something like $200 for the tank, stand, sump, skimmer, TEK light.

My cousin has a 90g w/stand, and a few other things. I know you PMed me and I sent you a price but I told him he was out of his mind if he thought he was going to get that much for it. I was just talking to his wife and she just wants the thing gone, so she said something like $200 for the tank, stand, sump, skimmer, TEK light.

:eek1::crazy1::eek2:

That's a good deal!

Last edited:

I should went used I bought my 90 for 300.00 just the tank .....that's a killer deal

Back