WTB assorted testing equipment

xmenx2dad

Looking to get some new testing equipment to try and pinpoint some issues with my reef tank. Figured i would check here to see if anyone has anything before i ordered online. Looking for a dual inline tds meter, an ro membrane, prefilters carbon block or cocunut husk, color changing di resin. Hanna phosphate checker, hanna alk checker. hanna calcium checker, red sea or comparable tests for Ammonia, nitrate, nitrites, ph, magnesium and other trace minerals. Also some sort of a ph checker. thanks in advance billy. feel free to text me 505-400-7725

ok, so i got a dual inline tds meter, and these are my results. Let me know if these seem weird. Tap water in 323, after the RO membrane 21, after after the DI resin 25. Seems weird that its higher after the DI. will replace di resin and hope thats the problem. Let me know if you have any thoughts. THink with my tds that high for saltwater and makeup water, this maybe the issue as why i am having so many algae issues.

Definitely your problem with algae. I'd replace all the filters as well. Maybe not the membrane if its been replaced within the last 2-3 years.

Back