wtb chiller

man .. i've been trying to find a chiller as well .... been asking ryan@SaltWaterSolutions for nearly a week now .... can't get him to do the leg work & find me one. lazy SOB

Good Luck

I've got a 1/2 hp AquaMedic that I'm no longer using. Used it about 8 months and upgraded my entire system and had to go to a 1hp chiller. I would recommend a flush and fan cleaning before hooking up again. If interested, it is in Lehigh. My number is 303-2177.

Jeff

jeff,

which 1hp did you go to?
Thats what i'm looking for as well ... 3/4 - 1hp ... not sure i'd need a 1 1/2 hp.

I went with a Prime (big sale) for the system upgrade. It handles the 500 gallons very well and very quiet. I'm a happy camper.

you have a link for that place?

One of the biggest issues with chillers is that they don't ship very well - and are expensive to ship.

I got it from Rich at Boardroom about 4-6 months back. They were having a big sale at his supplier and he passed the savings on to me. My total bill that day was about $1100 but not all of it was the chiller. I want to say aroung $950 to $1000, but that was a while ago.

Jeff,

yes - just spoke with rich ...he said they are about 2 weeks or so out ... :-(
Is this the model# 2610 - Prime commercial series?

It is the commercial series. Not sure of the model number, but that sounds right. If you want to come by and see it in action before you buy, that's fine.

Back