WTB - Coral -Not Frags

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hello Everyone,

I want to get some stock for my 750g tank. Frags are just too small for a tank this size. Looking for pieces around baseball sized or larger.

I don't care if it has a fancy name, I don't care if its the hottest coral everyone is looking for - I'm just looking for good sized, healthy, colorful coral to fill in my giant tank.

I'll bring cash, no app transfers. If you need some cash for Xmas Credit Card bills or upcoming Tax bills, then let me bring you some green backs.

You don't need to post to this thread if you don't want people to know you're looking for some extra cash. Just shoot me an email - PM's are slow and irregular for me - to Dave at o2manyfish dot com.

If you know me, you know these are going to a good home. If you don't know me - I'm not going to chop these up and resell them to make $$. I don't sell coral. Anything I'm successful in overgrowing gets moved to my outdoor frag tanks and gets donated. Donated to schools, vets, first responders, those who had a crash etc. I don't sell.

I'm located in the valley, but am not afraid to travel to pickup some nice pieces. But please don't message me from San Diego if you only have a golf all sized piece you want to rehome.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dave B

Hey I'm pretty far but I got lots of big corals, that I've been growing for many years(not an importer). I'm in 92392 victorville. Let me know -Abraham

I've got some bubblegum digitata that's over a baseball size and a colony of space invader chalice that's over 6" wide. I'm in 92253
20230130_181244.jpg
20230130_181112.jpg

Dude I have some giant pieces of wwc slimball, Bubblegum digi; red monti, green monti. The coral is in Rancho Santa margarita but I can bring it to diamond bar

Hello Dave,

I have this branching rock structure about 10x10x10. Covered with branching GSP and elephant ear mushrooms.

If you are interested, it's yours for free. Im at 91789.

Attachments

• 20230213_150318.jpg
    20230213_150318.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Back