WTB miami vice zoas

nathan1986

Looking to add some florida native zoas to my zoa tank. Miami vice seems to be the easiest to find so ill start with those. If you have any youd sell/trade for lmk. Pm instead of posing on this thread. Thanks in advance, nathan

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

If you find any in volume, I'd be interested as well
Ideally id like a large colony as well. I was hoping they would be easier to find seeing how they are basically native to florida. Have a few people pm me with frags. Ill definatly keep you posted. Im pretty sure i still have your number. Going to call a few stores in miami tomorrow in search of a colony (maybe closer to the source of them would yield better results)

They grow on seawalls in the Keys. You can collect 5 per day with a basic saltwater fishing license, in case you need an excuse to go...

If you can find them, Orange Envy PE and the original PPE are from the keys as well.

They grow on seawalls in the Keys. You can collect 5 per day with a basic saltwater fishing license, in case you need an excuse to go...

If you can find them, Orange Envy PE and the original PPE are from the keys as well.
Ya i looked them up, ive emailed 4 stores in the miami area. 2 stores said they have miami hurricane zoas but when i asked if they were leagally collected the proper way i never heard back. Kinda weird. Id like to have a nice collection of the ones that florida has to offer, figured id start with the most common to get the ball rolling. ive never been to the keys, but id like to go for sure

I have a few but I am leaving the country for a few weeks. I can frag some for you when I get back.

Back