Wtb wp-40

Sonicboom

Addicted to salt
my WP-40 just died this morning (i'm guessing) and am looking for a used or new WP-40 or RW-15 someone might have laying around, will pay cash, i only really need the wet side so if someone has that much laying around it will help.

if your power supply died but the wetside still works, then yes. not sure how you would test it, i swapped power supplies and controller and still nothing.

Not trying to barge in but, this seems to be a growing trend, and I know the pumps are priced right but I had an wp40 die on me, a buddy of mine had 2 of them die and an rw15. I know the mp40s are expensive in comparison but with the new mp40QD out you can pickup a mp40ES used for a really good price and they're seriously far better.

I agree crazyeyes, i just can't justify 350.00+ for a power head, it really seems overpriced for me, If anything i would find another Tunze 6055 or 6095 and add it to my Tunze controller. the thing is i have a pair of Tunze on a controller and a pair of Jebao on a jbwave controller.

thanks all, I didn't need the controller so i ordered a brand new RW-15 pump and power supply from fish street for 65.00 shipped.

Back