Zoos in Nature (Link)

jasalmanza,

Where else do you see zoos? I've seen some by Malibu, but not like the abundance at the steps. I also know they collect the zoos at PPM locally and there all on branch coral. I would love to figure out where they are getting them.

Yes, I am that crazy about zoos!

me too! I just love the variation. I know of this "pit" at malibu where there are a ton, all different colors. You have to hit it at low tide though. I'm pretty sure PPM is getting theirs where ever they get their water. They claim it's from Sosoko, but that seems far to me to just get water, you know? I'll be making a trip up that way soon to see for myself, along with a few other places i've been trying to get to...

Vest and I have been trying to get out regularly. My work is getting busy, but I would love to go look for more zoos. Let me know when you’re going, or all let you know when Vest and I are going and we'll hook up for an exploration!

Sounds good, Closed loop pump on the way (Sequence Dart)! As soon as it gets here I'll begin the rebuild. I cant wait!

It was just too much work for the 130, but I think i will do it for the 55g. Been really busy, with the move and work, really havent had time to do anything!

Back