JF Acid Reflux
DSC_1558_zpsjlrgm4yw.jpg

Petroglyphs
DSC_1554_zpsgepsnu12.jpg

OG Vampires
DSC_1539_zpsesjire1d.jpg

Zoas

Zoas

Addict, I am feeding couple times week, sometimes little less. I use Reef Roids, a little on the thick side, how, what do you feed?

I'm feeding the same as you. Reef roids twice per week. Once target fed, and the other I just broadcast the whole tank with the return pump off

Stunning collection! I've been in the hobby for 8 months now. I'm loving my LPS and softies but of all my corals, my zoas are my true passion.

They are all so different and just make your display pop with colour. And as you've found, I've had major success with their growth through regular feeding of reef roids and leaving them alone!

They have grown like wild fire. I recently got a small frag of 2 utter chaos polyps and a baby frag of 1 rasta. About 4 weeks later the utter chaos has another 6 new polyps and my rasta frag has grown from one solitary polyp to 5. It's amazing to see the growth.

I've also invested in a macro lens for my camera and the results are out of this world.

Such a satisfying hobby all round. Hard work but so rewarding. I'm already considering a nano cube just for a dedicated zoa garden. It would look SO good!

Keep sharing your lovely zoas...the pics are a pleasure to look at!

Back