1/3 HP Current Prime Tower Chiller

Cubed Reefer

Hello! I figured I would post this in here for this weekends BBQ at Brians as I will be coming up from Fort Myers.

It is a MINT 1/3 HP Prime Tower Chiller by Current USA, well maintained and cleaned. I will post the manufacturer specs here below.

6UlYRNb.jpg

One Size Fits All

The slender shape and small footprint of the Prime Tower chiller allows them to fit under almost any size aquarium and preserves precious space.

Cooler By Design

Squeezed under the housing is a high BTU compressor and fan that efficiently chills water while keeping silence a virtue. The black aluminum housing blends well into any decor. Recessed handles make moving and lifting easy. Built-in ice blue LED light turns on when chiller is in operation - bling bling for your tank. Washable air filter keeps the internal components of your chiller clean and protected.

The Titanium Edge

Corrosion resistant titanium heat exchanger backed by a lifetime warranty offers the peace of mind you've always wanted. The custom molded evaporator is completely insulated and is configured to provide maximum exposure to the titanium coil - simplicity at its best.

Integrated Thermostat

Simple keypad programming display with constant temperature readout accurate to +/-1°F.

What's Included

Each Prime Tower Chiller includes an integrated single stage digital temperature controller, 3/4" & 5/8" inlet/outlet barb fittings, 6 ft. power cord and instructions.

Specifications:

* Model: 2646
* HP: 1/3
* BTU: 3950
* Amps/Volts: 4.5/115V
* Flow (gph): 360-720
* Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" & 5/8"
* Temp. Range: 50°- 85°F
* Thermostat Type: Single Stage
* Weight: 40 lbs.
* Dimensions (LxWxH): 17" x 13" x 17"

Looking for cash primarily unless a very good coral trade comes across. Looking for 250! Please feel free to PM or text 239 565 191two if you have any questions. Fast respones promised!

Thank You

CR

I have this same exact unit on my 300. Never is on do to LEDs keep the water at house temperature of 78 which is easy due to tile and wood floors.

Back