10 Gallon Aquarium Setup FS

mr86mister

Saltaholic
I do know it's a smaller system but I just need the entire thing moved out. My apartment already gets too warm to keep it cool enough so I'm hoping to see if any of you guys and gals would be interested in picking this entire setup...up...lol.

I have a 10 gallon aquarium with black stand. Included is 20lbs of Live Rock siliconed to back wall along with a few pieces of LR for the center area. Aquaclear 70 Modded into a refugium with custom made overflow box to help skim surface and 2 chamber insert for filter that has rock rubble at the bottom and macroalgae to grow. Modded refugium includes 1-3w 6700k LED light to grow macroalgaes. Aquarium LED light is 16 1w LEDS, 6-10,000k 10-Blue. Corals include a few zoanthids and a leather coral. Assorted hermit crabs and emerald crab as well. In the stand I grow out Live Brine Shrimp in a 1.5 gallon DB tank with airstone(included in full setup). For asking price I will throw in a Refractometer and TDS Meter. Everything is doing fine I just don't have the time and want this to go to a good place. $125!(including Refractometer and TDS Meter). Just shoot me a pm!

No fish. I was big into corals and then a heat wave hit, my apartment got too hot and melted pretty much everything.....that was not a fun day for me.

Awe hard to hear... I already told my wife the A/C unit we use, that usually gets put in our bedroom and we let the cool air leak out to the rest of the house, is now going in the window in the same room as the tank and we have to suffer when we sleep :) She was not to happy!

Wish i had the money but i don't, but in the case that you do want to just take it down without a buyer, i would make the trip out there for the leather and zoos so you don't have to let them die.. Its a lot in gas for me so i couldn't really offer you any money, unless you met me part way, and then im just paying for your gas anyway

Back