12 gallon Halide Nano F/S

whaler1582

Hey guys, just moved over here from the Ft lauderdale area to go to school. i'm over at FGCU and am interested in selling my old tank that i'm not using. its a 12 gallon nano cube with 70 watt viper halide. i'm asking 175.00 or best offer for it. The nano is about a year old, and has an upgraded pump, a mini jet 606. The light is brand new, i was going to use this for college but decided to go with the 24 halide setup instead. i unpacked the halide and put it on the tank to see how it looked and later decided i wanted something bigger. it has only been fired up about 4-5 times but only for an hour or so each. i'm located on the FGCU campus which is 75 and corkscrew for those of you who don't know where. send me a PM here with any reasonable offers. There is no livestock included with the sale, but i do have some rock and sand in the tank if interested for a little bit more money.
Thanks,
Joshf

Thanks! i didn't even think of posting it up on the site. i'm looking foward to getting to know you guys and meet some of you face to face.
Josh

i would really like to sell it all together because it would be pretty hard to sell a nano with no light, but ill keep you in mind if i decide to part out.
Josh

Back