125 Gallon complete set up

footyreefer

I broke my 125 down over the weekend and am going to sell everything except for the lights. But if you need lights we can work something out.

Tank- standard Marineland dual overflow with all plumbing and bulkheads. Has a scratch in the middle but you can only see it if you are looking from the ground-up. I also have sand in there but it will definitely need to be thoroughly rinsed. I paid $325 for the tank

Canopy- this is a custom Canopy I got from Aquatica that comes with a 72" Ai Rail. Very nice Canopy IMO. I Paid $550

Stand- nice looking stand and it is not the stock crappy wood you see at every pet store. Came from Aquatica. Paid $400. Also comes with a water proof mat to easily wipe up any spills.

Sump- also got this from Aquatica I don't know what model it is at the moment but it is custom acrylic with a drain chamber and 7 in filter sock holder. Skimmer section and then goes into the return section. Will come with 1 Rio 2500 return pump.

Skimmer and lights I'm not looking to sell but if you're interested in can give you a price. Skimmer is an XS200 Diablo and the lights are 3 arctic T247. All in good condition.

I'm looking for $850 obo for the Tank, Canopy, stand, and sump. Will work out a better deal of you want more equipment. Pm with serious offers please. Thanks!
8d62910be57004911917cfb39da6969f.jpg
1463613751e89b4c9e412e2df10251fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back