135 Gallon Tank - Looking for a trade

Seano99

I have a 135 gallon tank (72" x 18" x 24") which I would like to get rid of for a smaller tank. The tank is in exellent condition, no leaks, and no scratches, I simply do not have room for it anymore. Coral and Livestock are already gone, the tank is ready to pick up.

I am willing to sell, but I would prefer to make a deal with someone who has a tank between 60-100gallons and work out a trade of some kind.

SeanOScanlon@yahoo.com

***Stares at the empty 60g and 110g in room***

Man I wish I could my parents will kill me though. I practically have no furniture in my room now. TV is up on wall....

Id definatley take it If I had the room.

Good Luck.

Sam

Re: 135 Gallon Tank - Looking for a trade

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6914763#post6914763 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Seano99
I have a 135 gallon tank (72" x 18" x 24") which I would like to get rid of for a smaller tank. The tank is in exellent condition, no leaks, and no scratches, I simply do not have room for it anymore. Coral and Livestock are already gone, the tank is ready to pick up.

I am willing to sell, but I would prefer to make a deal with someone who has a tank between 60-100gallons and work out a trade of some kind.

SeanOScanlon@yahoo.com

[welcome]

Seano99

Back