2 new LFS's

ConcreteReefer

In Memoriam
Word on the street is- Fernando (Who use to own SW Solutions) is Opening a new LFS in March. It will be located in the Bass-Pro Shopping center area.

Also- Jeff (Owner of Glass Ocean) is working on a LFS off Alico. I heard this will *not be open to the public* and will be doing mostly online sales out of it. The guy that is helping him put it together is the original owner of SW solutions and apparently this new store will be a lot bigger than SWsoutions and it will be open soon to "special" customers.

This is all I have for now- Will keep you guys updated

I've heard several rumors running around but i really don't see anything materializing. My store is going to be undergoing a few changes in the near future to make it better. If you guys have any suggestions on what i could do within reason to better serve you feel free to PM me... and I'll do my best to make it happen

make the upstairs the VIP lounge .... lazy boys ... chilled drinks .... 60" Screens w/ HBO ... internet launge ... wireless ... a stage & stripper poles ... ;-)

lol i wish I'd prolly never come downstairs anymore haha. but seriously I'd like suggestions by PM so noone is offended or feels on the spot, I feel that you guys could make a difference with your opinions.

I'd even be up for club meetings to take place at the store or whatnot...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9026365#post9026365 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfarmer84
If you guys have any suggestions on what i could do within reason to better serve you

Here ya go, move your store about 15 miles north ;)

Ohh yeah, The vip room w/stripper pole sounds awesome.

Back