$200 SPS Pack - Shipped!!!

nitr8

I recently ordered some stuff online and it came in a very nice styrofoam box that I'll reuse to ship this pack. I can only ship one pack and must be within the state of Florida. All frags will be mounted to plugs and allowed to heal for 1 week to ensure healthy frags are being sent. Signature will be required upon delivery. Once payment is received, the corals will be fragged and photo sent to buyer. Another photo will be sent to buyer the day the package is shipped prior to bagging.

1-2" ORA Miami Orchid
1-2" Birds of Paradise
1" Forest Fire Digi
1" Green Poci
1" Red Dragon
1" Sunset Milli
1-2" ORA Scripps Stag
1" RR Aussie Gold Tort
1" Idaho Grape Monti Cap
1" Acroberry
1" Green Birdsnest

Acroberry and Green Birdsnest not pictured

If you are willing to ship than a national board will be easier to sell and for more money. That pack won't last a day on *********.

Id do it if I could pick all the frags! I know the treasures you have in there. Also, if you need shipping boxes pm your address id ship ya a bunch lol

If you are willing to ship than a national board will be easier to sell and for more money. That pack won't last a day on *********.

Thanks. I posted it on the national page as well.

Id do it if I could pick all the frags! I know the treasures you have in there. Also, if you need shipping boxes pm your address id ship ya a bunch lol

PM sent. I have a few other HE SPS that I dont include in general packs but I'm sure we can work something out.

Back