2017 Schedule

We are planning the 2017 schedule and would love to get some feedback on workshops and speakers that you would like to see. After all it is YOUR club. If YOU want it help us make it happen.

January 21st Michael P. Paletta : Common Sense and Controversies in Reef keeping

February 18th John Kovacs : Tank Photography (still need to confirm)

March 18th Todd Gardner

April 15th Our ever extremely popular Coral Fragging Workshop!

We are also trying to book dates for additional speakers such as Joe Yaiullo and Dr. Danjay Joshi. We will also be doing a presentation on pests in the reef aquarium.

If there are other speakers and workshops that you would like us to put together now is the time to speak up.

Could we reach out to Than at Tidal Gardens? He recently released an interesting video on aquaculture.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Than would be great. Awesome schedule to the new year I think I may start my membership up again. Now I just need to free up some Saturday nights.

I also like the looks of next year's schedule and am considering renewing my membership. Kudos to those of you who have done the leg work to bring in these folks to share their knowledge, experience and expertise on marine life.

Could we reach out to Than at Tidal Gardens? He recently released an interesting video on aquaculture.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Uh, yeah I think I could probably do that. If Anthony Calfo would get back to me we could certainly have him do a presentation on that. He was a founding member of the organization and did write several books on the subject.

I also like the looks of next year's schedule and am considering renewing my membership. Kudos to those of you who have done the leg work to bring in these folks to share their knowledge, experience and expertise on marine life.

Thank you Dawn. We would like to make 2017 the year of re-birth. We could always use a presentation on the captive husbandry of Sea Horses and Pipe Fish if you are ever up for it.

Leg work = Mr. Jaime

Back