2018 TBRC Meeting locations

Mrs Postal

In an effort to give everyone as much information as early as possible on when we meet, here is our schedule for this year. We are going every other month so we hope to see more folks at our bi-monthly meetings. We will also continue to have our membership raffles of $50 gift cards to our sponsors(more on that later in the month) as well as our $10 gift cards just for joining the TBRC.

If you see a blank, the date is open and you can host. Please message me your address and what date you are interested in. Remember that each host is entered into a host raffle for a prize valued at up to $250.00. The TBRC has given an Tunze ATO, AI Prime & mount, Gyre powerhead and a Vortech MP-10 in our host raffles. We appreciate your hosting us and love providing this perk!

Jan 13th – Mark Straley- (RC: snookster) 256 Millstone Dr; Palm Harbor 34683; Frag Auction

March 10th Roger Hebert (RC: rogergolf) 12624 Flamingo Parkway; Spring Hill, FL 34610- Education Topic

May 12th- Aaron Crossley- 2176 Rivers Bend Ct, Cleawater 33763; frag auction

July 7th- Beach Trip; Education with Seine net and Jenny Ostroff

Sept 8th

Nov 10th - Brian Greene’s 201 Sunset Dr- Nokomis - frag auction

Dec 8th – Xmas party - The Davis Family (Postal & Mrs. Postal); 7546 Pine Lands Dr, Wesley Chapel FL 33544

Last edited:
Former member

Former member

Hello, I am Chip Bethune from Lakeland. I was a member some time ago, but lapsed due to work and medical issues. Good to go now and would like to get back into the mix. I have a 100 gal system that just suffered a heater overrun...95+ degrees that cost me a Niger Trigger and some bleached softies. I just cycled and set up my 150 gal and am looking to stock it. I work at the Tampa VA and have access to jugs of various sizes and Styrofoam coolers/boxes for free if needed. I have also made a couple sea sweeper pole nets for shoreline collecting.

Ft.Desoto

Ft.Desoto

Hi Michelle,
I saw on the FB page that the Ft.Desoto gathering is on the 14th. I hope that's correct as I wouldn't be able to make it on the 7th. (Sudden need for surgery:worried:)The Wife and GS are really looking forward to being there, They had such a good time last year.

Last edited:
There is a 2019 thread below this one. I have asked for this one to be unstickied but it doesn't appear to be happening.

Back