24 gallon JBJ complete setup FS

Kalied20

I set this JBJ Nano 24 up when I took down the 90 gallon. It has the stand and is completely full.

List of things:

about 30 lbs of Tonga Branch
20lbs of Live Sand

Large Pangoda Cup Coral
Large colony of Brown/green Palys
big piece of Orange cap Monti
Smaller pieces of Purple Rim Monti
Small colony of Mer. Blastos
Med size Crocea clam
6-7 head hammer head Frogspawn
5-6 head frogspawn
couple of different zoos

Six Line wrasse
Pink spotted goby

The light I got for it is a 24'' T5 Sundial. It is the new version that has two timers built in. Pretty nice setup.

I just don't have the time to take care of it with the new job. To a good home I could take $400 for all of it. The light alone was $250.

fullshotwithsidewindows.jpg

NewCurrentSundiallight.jpg

Robert

Last edited:
It is a SWEET system guys, you should check it out.

Robert,

I'll be there Tuesday if your gonna be around. Sorry for the delay. I work too much, plus I told you I lost $80 that one day and it ticked me off. That's like I wasted a day at work...... I want that one part that you used, remember???? Now is a good time for me to get it...lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12988869#post12988869 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ocd_mariner
If you are going to part out, I'd be interested in teh hammer, zoos and palys.

I would be more that happy to part out. how about 60 bucks for them. They are all pretty good size.

Anyone else want just pieces let me know.....

Just thinking about it....I could trade to someone that would like to build a fence for me. Needing somewhere for my dogs to run.

Second choice...Xbox 360 with some equipment?

Third? I need an electrician to fix some wiring in my house.

Just thinking out loud about things I need done around the house and I know how tight money is with just about everyone lately.

Make a trade offer...never know.

Glad you like them. They were some of my favorite.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13040144#post13040144 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ocd_mariner
Everything has opened up and looks great, thanks a lot Robert!

Back