3 weeks using Vibrant. Amazing results!

Webmanny

Hey guys,

I'm sure you have all struggled with some areas in your tanks that for reasons of flow, lights, etc., Have some algae on them. I'm here to share my experience with Vibrant. This just works. I don't know how, but it works great.

I was never concerned with how that corner looked, but the wife always asked me why it had algae on it so I decided to try this. You can see the results for yourself.

Before
IMG_20191210_193310.jpg

After
IMG_20191229_111847.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1. I heard great results with this particular product.
  2. Thank you for posting a new informative thread.

Happy New Year!

I am using it too. I have been using it for about a month now. The hair algae is getting better. I am also doing manual removal, and upped my water changes.
3389b0b96fe5573a078539ba2b1ba963.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. If your tank is pretty bad, it will take you a bit longer, but it works. I first saw it on BRSTV and their results were amazing. Keep it up bud and share your results.

I am using it as well I took it real slow the first 6 weeks and didn't see much results.... I ramped up to the full weekly ml per gallon and I said a big change in a week and I still am dosing on the lower side to be safe

I am using it as well I took it real slow the first 6 weeks and didn't see much results.... I ramped up to the full weekly ml per gallon and I said a big change in a week and I still am dosing on the lower side to be safe
Awesome news. I think this is the first product that looks like snake oil, but actually works.

This stuff allowed my water changes to finally get ahead of the algae. I was testing zero nitrate/phosphate but still had it. After about 4 weeks I was clear enough to change to biweekly dose. It's been about six weeks of that and the hair algae is still in check! Corals didn't mind and are looking better than ever.

Ordered it to give it a shot! Do not have a major issue but never know and I do not think it can cause any issues dosing it normally.

Is there a cut off when you're using vibrant as far as how long you're supposed to use it for? Or is it fine to use as long as you feel necessary?

It has a recommended "Maintenance" dosage, which means you can use it in these small amounts always, but I've read that you can slow it down even more or even stop it until you feel you need it again.

Instructions:

Cleaning Mode - Add 1mL of Vibrant per 10 gallons of aquarium water once every week.

Maintenance Mode - Add 1mL of Vibrant per 10 Gallons of aquarium water once every two weeks.

Bryopsis or Turf Algae Treatment - Add 1mL of Vibrant per 10 Gallons of aquarium water twice every week.

Not to my knowledge. According to the manufacturer and the segment they did in BRS TV, this is mostly beneficial bacteria and micro-organisms that eats or eliminates the excess nutrients and floating particles.

The first thing I notice was the water being super clear the very next day. I also realized that the glass doesn't get dirty at all. I'm still using it and I have not seen any negative effects.

However, I ran some tests this past weekend and I can't find any phosphates with my low range Hanna tester. I don't think they are supposed to be at absolute zero, but the tank is doing great still. I may need to feed a bit more to see if they come up to at least 0.02.

Please share your own experience with this product if you try it.

My initial success went a little backwards... Also to share, I dont have fish currently which just increases algae issues with no clean up fish lol.

It seems to help at first but then my issues came back and it may be because my issue is more of a turf/Bryo algae issue so I may need to try the 2x per week method but I wanted to start slow and not rush it but it may be time to try it

That sounds horrible. I hope you find that sweet spot and get rid of the algae.

My initial success went a little backwards... Also to share, I dont have fish currently which just increases algae issues with no clean up fish lol.

It seems to help at first but then my issues came back and it may be because my issue is more of a turf/Bryo algae issue so I may need to try the 2x per week method but I wanted to start slow and not rush it but it may be time to try it

Back