300gpd Custom RO with 1:1 output - For Trade

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey All,

The custom 300 gpd RO system I built in 2018 has been replaced.

I have the components available.

In the photo they are mounted on a board. All I have one is remove them from the board and remove the tubing - ALL 1/4" John guest fittings are included.

This system starts with Dual 4" 20" Clear Carbon Chambers - Currently plumbed at 1/2" push to fit - but could be run at 1" plumbing. I have been using these 2 chambers filled with raw Coconut carbon for dealing with Chlormines.

This leads to a single mount 4x 4"x12" clear housings - These give you 4 stages to fill with the cartridges of your choosing.

Then I have (2) 150gpd RO Membranes. The current membranes that I disconnected this evening were install 3 weeks ago. They are DOW Filmtec 150gpd membranes.

Between the 4 stage and the dual membranes I have a pair of SmartBuddies.

Smartbuddies are an awesome add on to any RO System. This little box pre-flushes the membrane before starting to produce water. It also has a booster pump built in. The Smart buddies is the little box that will give you a 2:1 or 1:1 production ratio - depending on the brand of Membrane.

I just took this off the wall this afternoon (Built a new system capable of 4000gpd).

If interested - let me know what cool fish or corals you have to trade.

Located in Encino -

Photo of parts attached - Photo only shows 1 smart buddie - but you will be getting 2.

Dave B

Attachments

• RO Board to Sell Oct 2020-medium.jpg
    RO Board to Sell Oct 2020-medium.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
Back