33g tank breakdown - Items for sale

stlcard

I have a few items i no longer need from my 33g setup. Here is a short list of items available for sale

all items are Used (they will be cleaned well). pricing does not include shipping (if requested) USA 48 only. items are all in excellent working condition. they are soaking in a vinegar bath for cleaning. (These are not my photos)

- SC Aquariums SCA-301 65 Gallon Protein Skimmer w/Atman Pump - $50
picture.php

- Eshopps Hang on Back Overflow - PF-800 - $50
picture.php

I have a COMPLETE RapidLED Fixture kit available for Sale! - Dimmable and SOLDERLESS _ This will be plug and play for you. Everything is included in the kit, as well as additional solderless wiring and parts. Picture Available on request.

Kit Price - $325

- Rapid LED Completed Fixture - 27 Leds, Mix of cool white, neutral white, blue, royal blue, uv and cyan. Dimmable fixture. 2 Channels for color control. The attached picture is old and does not reflect the additional leds - Contact for individual price.

- aquaticlife 24w T5 Retrofit kit - Currently mounted with the LED Fixture. - available with the fixture or separate. - Contact for indivdual price.

- Neptune systems VDM module - Used for dimming and programming a Rapid LED fixture - $75 - (Discounted heavily if purchased with the RapidLED Fixture)

picture.php

price drop on the LED fixture.

$280 for the entire Rapid LED light kit, includes the Apex VDM module

Nope. Still available. I just noticed it is a little different than the picture as seen above though. I guess the above pic is the newest style. I'll post an actual picture tomorrow for you.

Looking at the skimmer it looks like there is a piece missing from where the pump enters the chamber and a silencer has been added is that right?

Skimmer was sold local a few weeks ago. Sorry for the late update. I had forgotten about this thread.

The only item remaining is the hang on back overflow.

Back