34g solana, skimmer, return, lights, stand, ATO, APEX, MP10

RiddleEagle18

Ok im gonna try this again. I got major side tracked the last time.

The tank is broken down and empty in my garage. I would like to sell as a whole first.

34g 20" cube solana all in one. Includes return pump, skimmer, and media basket.

Full APEX

DIY full spectrum leds. All cree bought from ledgroupbuy. Controlled via variable speed ports on the APEX. (Build thread if you want to see them)

ATO pump and float switches controlled via APEX.

MP 10

Heater

Stand(top is water damaged)

Basically take it home fill it up, plug in the APEX and go.

$750

Cross posted. View attachment 310010

Aww man, I was going to give you call soon to see if you had any of that awesome GSP and some of those Rhasta's you had. Or did you put them in the drop down tank that you were in the process of building?

For those interested this tank grows very well, I've seen it in person a few times and was always happy with the way it looked.

Yea the tank was growing awesome until I screwed up big time. I forgot to fill up the ATO when I went away for work. i asked the wife to fill up the tank and she used RO discharge!!! The tank never recovered. Way to much TDS. Completely my fault as my wife was never really into the tank and I didnt show her the correct RO tube.

All the corals that did survive are at another reefers house trying to recover. The GPS acted like nothing happened! Grew like crazy even with crappy water.

Back