40 gallon extra long tank aquarium reef setup turn key

Ludwigia73

Reef Reef Reef Reef Reef
Premium Member
Hey all,
School tank build became way more than I wanted it to be, with almost zero help from club, friends, and local stores. I'm taking a huge hit here selling everything as a whole, I'd sell inhabitants/rock/sand separately, then when they're gone I'll sell the rest separately. Prefer to sell the whole setup, need to pay bills. $300 takes it all!!!!!

40 gallon extra long aquarium, 48" long. Basically a 55 gallon but not as tall. 2 165w LED's by wattshine. Both fixtures work like new. CPR skimmer, this thing rocks! aqua clear filter, refractometer, test kits, uv sterilizer, magnet cleaner, supplements, 2 korallia style pumps, heater, pvc pipe light rack is included (no hood or stand). Inhabitants are live rock (about 50 lbs), live sand, 5 zoanthid colonies, 1 small red acan frag, various blue/green mushrooms (about 15-20), 2 red mushrooms, small spongodes frag, small orange leptastrea frag, blue damsel, large green serpent star, a couple of snails/hermits left, 1 nice pimpled shroom. 2 5 gallon jugs of RO, 3 5 gallon jugs for saltwater, 2 5 gallon buckets, and more.

Great deal at $300.

I have pictures, will text them to anyone who pm's me their number. Great size tank, great starter for a reef.

Chris

I am willing to sell separately... and I've dropped the price to $200. I would consider a trade for a 30g cube or something very close to that... Everything mentioned above is still available. If you're interested in something by itself, drop me a pm. I won't part out the life support until all the inhabitants are gone.

I can't believe no one's jumping at this one...

Tank is worth $50 used easily,
Lights are worth $50 each,
Skimmer is worth $60,
filter is worth $20,
refractometer, test kits, supplements, buckets, all have to be worth around $50 min,
Live rock is worth about $75
Corals all told at a store would be around $200.
All of this for $200.

No takers?

I would let all the inhabitants go (50lbs plus of live rock), 6 or 7 zoa colonies, a few snails and hermits, and a ton of stomatella snails (great algae eaters and they multiply), an acan frag, a spongodes frag, and a bunch of mushrooms for only $100. I have clean buckets as well that I'd throw in. I would like to sell this, this weekend.

Back