(FOR SALE) 100 gallon bow front custom reef tank with canopy & sump from California custom aquariums in San Diego

Reeflover01

100 gallon bow front custom reef tank with canopy and sump from California custom aquariums in San Diego.

What’s included:

Niger Trigger

One spot Foxface

Blonde Naso tang

Sailfin tang

Blue hippo tang

Maroon clownfish

snowflake Eel

Diamond goby

(2) horseshoe crabs

(3) sand sifting starfish

(3) emerald crabs

(5+) Hermit crabs

(10+) Mexican turbo snails

(10+) Bumble bee snails

Tuxedo urchin

(7+) Superman mushrooms

Various Zoas

Bubble coral

A Yuma mushroom

(5+) Green mushrooms

Kenya tree

anthelia

Wave maker

Protein skimmer

UV sterilizer

Kolar labs GFO

Aquatop media reactor

Red Sea Reef AB+

2 lights

200+ lbs of live rock

RODI system

Whatever frozen krill, mysis shrimp and sea veggies seaweed I have left.

Price: $3,000

Attachments

• IMG_4548.jpeg
    IMG_4548.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4549.jpeg
    IMG_4549.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
I'm 100% certain this goes against community guidelines. There's a very good reason you must be a member in good standing to post in the for sale forums.

Where are the Tang police, ( que Zappa)
The tang isn’t full size yet, she is perfectly loving her home. It’s not overcrowded with fish like your imagining. They all have tons of more growing to do if they get too big you can upgrade or rehome and get smaller fish

The tang isn’t full size yet, she is perfectly loving her home. It’s not overcrowded with fish like your imagining. They all have tons of more growing to do if they get too big you can upgrade or rehome and get smaller fish
You made the mistake of posting this in the Lounge. They can't help themselves, sorry. If you look at your post count, it's still zero, because this place doesn't exist.

@Reeflover01 what club forum would you want this in? I can move it there for you.

Here in the Lounge you’ll just receive a lot of silliness. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

@Reeflover01 what club forum would you want this in? I can move it there for you.

Here in the Lounge you’ll just receive a lot of silliness. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Thank you!! I’m in San Diego, California so anywhere where people from my area would see it would be a ton of help! And your right nothing wrong with it 😂

Back