45g rimless with low iron front pane - cheap

acro-ed

Hi,
I am selling a custom rimless 45g tank.

30L x 20W x 18H

Front panel is low iron starphire glass. Black silicone seams. There is an internal acrylic overflow in the back left hand corner. The edges of the tank are chamfered/beveled. This custom tank does not have plastic trim so you have to support it from the bottom (not just the edges) with a piece of thin foam underneath. I do not know the manufacturer bc I got it used, but the guy said it may be an early Reef Savvy tank.

This tank is used and has some scratches and otherwise is not perfect. The silicone seams are in great condition though. The back is painted black but needs to be touched up. One corner is very slightly chipped (purely cosmetic). This tank holds water 100% leak free and was up and running a couple days ago.

This would make a great coral frag tank. If you don't mind a few cosmetic flaws it would be a nice display tank for a tiny fraction of original cost.

The price is cheap bc it has flaws, but will still serve someone very well.

It comes with the overflow and return pipes (with a siphon break valve), and 1 bulk head. Nothing else is included. Just the tank.

I am in Ocala but I am coming to Tampa this weekend. I will bring it with me for an extra $15 (would have to take truck instead of car) and can meet near Coral Corral.

$150

Thanks!
Ed

Attachments

• IMG_9577.jpg
    IMG_9577.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9578.jpg
    IMG_9578.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9579.jpg
    IMG_9579.jpg