48" ReefBrite XHO F/S

Nwest

Bought this for my new light fixture but it looks weird on a 36" fixture. This thing is the XHO version so it has 3 times the amount of the tech version. Its an amazing light that will add LOTS of pop to coral. Willing to trade for 36" or will sell for what I have into it at $240. Let me know!

Bought this for my new light fixture but it looks weird on a 36" fixture. This thing is the XHO version so it has 3 times the amount of the tech version. Its an amazing light that will add LOTS of pop to coral. Willing to trade for 36" or will sell for what I have into it at $240. Let me know!

It's actually closer to 1/3 more light then the tech version. From 60w for to 90w I believe. These r great lights. If I didn't have money going other places right now I would pick it up for the frag tank. I have 3 of these in the 72 inch length and love them. Glws

Roger

Yep, great light and price. If it was a 36" or 60" I'd snag it to test it out with my Sunpowers.

I'm looking for a blue 48' led fixture for supplimentation, but that is the same price that premium aquatics wants for new. Hope you can find a trade for it.

I'm looking for a blue 48' led fixture for supplimentation, but that is the same price that premium aquatics wants for new. Hope you can find a trade for it.

This one Nate has is $350 new the tech model is probably the one u were looking at

I have an older t5 fixture that I'm using. A nova extreme pro. I wonder if the ati mount would fit with little modification? And mine is on legs about 6 inches off the water...would I have to raise it to use this if I bought it from u?

I only ask because I know ur radions were a couple feet above ur tank...but ur tank is alot shallower then urs...mine is 2ft deep.

Back