5% OFF at Get Pumped Saltwater

Blue04

SHARK has it's first club sponsor! Lance Pender over at Get Pumped Saltwater is offering SHARK members 5% off any order. The more you buy, the greater the savings! The more forum/groups order the more the % increases.

Get Pumped Saltwater is local to Spring Hill and specializes in SPS Corals and Clams. You can checkout there site at www.getpumpedsaltwater.com/shop/

If making an order, you will need to enter offer code SHARK in the discount code box and you will need to provide your RC handle for verification in order for the discount to apply.

Welcome to SHARK Lance and thank you for this great offer for SHARK members!

In addition to the above deal, Lance just forwarded me the following:

Free Shipping For 5 Days Only!
Get Pumped Saltwater is gearing up for a 5 day Free Shipping Sale and 15% off Aquariums!!

Log in/set up an account for this.. It Will Start Sunday 12:01am EST/9:01 pm PST.!! Free Shipping for All Livestock and 15% off all ******* and TruVu Aquariums...

All livestock orders from Sunday, Nov 13th to Nov 17th will be Free Shipping!!

Yes, you will also be able to use your Discounts, and Gift Certificate on this offer!

Good Luck and get your orders in early..

I spoke with Lance via email a few weeks ago and he informed me that he does let local customers come cherry pick and pickup corals. Helps save on shipping, not to mention the 5% if you become a SHARK member.

Back