$50 for a 75,90 or 110g All Glass Maple Stand

aquaticartist

Anybody have any interest on this stand? I bought a system for a my new home and I will not be using the stand the tank came with.
There is some water damage to the front doors but the stand is still solid. This is the older all glass aquariums manufactured stands made out of real wood, not like the later models which were made out of a laminated material. $50 obo.

How much space is there inside the stand for a sump? I have a 90g and already have a 40 breeder that I plan on using as the sump. I'm curious to whether a 40 breeder will fit underneath.

Here are some internal dimensions - 47" x 16"
Doesn't look like the 40 breeder will fit, given that it's 18" wide. The same as your 90g

$50 for a 75,90 or 110g All Glass Maple Stand

I have a 40 breeder sump in the bottom of this stand. My tank and stand are not flush against wall so I was able to cut down a 2x6 to correct height and it supports the back edge of the 40 breeder.

I got the stand with some water damage as well. I sanded the whole thing down and refinished with stain and poly. I also added a top to the stand just to give some extra support.

The hardest part was trying to find new hinges for the doors. My Home Depot and lowes didn't carry same hinges in stock. I ordered them thru Amazon.

I thought about custom but it saved me some time and money using this stand.

I think this stand is fairly priced compared to buying new stand

Last edited:
Back