54 Gallon Corner Bowfront System FS

bbehring

BEAUTIFUL 54 GALLON CORNER BOWFRONT MIXED REEF SYSTEM FOR PART OUT!

Well my work has slowed down dramatically and I am forced to get rid of my reef tank which is a total bummer for me! I have enjoyed this system and it has worked almost flawlessly since I set it up! This system has been very rewarding for me with very few issues/problems along the way.

Please read the the information below carefully as I will not ship any corals or animals all live animals, corals, rocks and sand must be picked up at my home. All are first come first serve. I will hold with Payment in full (including shipping if needed) via paypal payment or cash. I am hitting the sale of my tank hard starting tomorrow and am trying to work quickly to get all the animals and "œwet" stuff gone so the equipment can be distributed out quickly. I would like the entire system gone within 3 weeks time or quicker if possible.

The tank and inhabitants are a must see in person as several of the larger colonies are attached to live rock. So the rock will have to go with the coral that's attached to it. I would be willing to entertain an offer for the entire system or the entire collection of live rock and corals but this must come fast before THE PART OUT begins to sell.

NOTE: I will be working on taking pics of all the corals, fish, rock, and equipment and will post them all in my photobucket with a link (probably tomorrow). So hold tight for the coming pics

Here's my photobucket link: There are some pics of the tank, live rock, animals and equipment. I will be taking and adding more pics tonight:

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q169/bbehring/

This system is fully established and has been running for more just under 2 years. No expense was spared (well maybe a little, I didn't go ultra high end, although I did have a Deltec skimmer mid way through)! All high end components & systems! High flow mixed reef tank with equipment, sand live rock fish, corals and inverts. I decided to piece out based on what I have seen on with whole systems not selling over the years!

I will be working to piece out the fish, corals, animals and live rock first. Pickup only. You are welcome to come by and visit the tank in person (by appointment).

All equipment will be based on first come first serve via PM or email to me. I will hold the equipment with payment in full and can provide pricing for shipping any/all equipment to your door. Shipping will be actual cost, I will not gouge any on shipping.

I accept cash in hand or Paypal. I will not charge added paypal fee as it will simply come out of the listed cost of the animal or equipment weather cash or paypal based on price listings below.

You are welcome to pick up multiple corals, rock etc. Fish and some inverts will be difficult to catch until the corals and rock have been picked out. So some may need to be held until the bulk of the rock/corals are gone so I can catch them.

PM or email me for paypal info.

I am located in Hemet California (92544).

Email bbehring@stkinc.com Cell (951) 316-2027

"¢ 54 gallon reef ready (RR) corner bow front tank w/ black trim (Back of the tank has been custom painted black) w/ Black wood slat corner stand & Black acrylic canopy. The tank is drilled for both the reef ready sump overflow (in the bottom corner, complete with overflow standpipe and return which runs almost silent) and for a complete high flow closed loop circulation system. All the plumbing is hard PVC with shut off valves and is painted black. There are a few scratches in the display glass, but nothing real major. Tank, stand and canopy are in great condition. $400 (Pickup only and will be ready only after all the animals and equipment are gone)
"¢ Two Little Fishies 150 Media (Phosban) reactor w/ maxi-jet 1200 pump. Supply and return hoses are plumbed with ball valves for flow control. $20
"¢ Octopus DNW 200 Recirculating Skimmer (w/ aqua medic 3500 NW pump) and maxi-jet 1200 supply pump. Custom remote skimmer stand and acrylic catch basin for the skimmer to set in. Flood protected and drained to sump. $250 w/stand & tubing
"¢ Panworld 50 pxx, 1100 gph closed loop circulation pump $80
"¢ Oceans motions little squirt 4 way (w/ union valve plumbing) wave making device. This system is plumbed through the return loop on the tank (2 feed holes and 4 return holes) but can be removed and sold separately. I think the small internal drum might need to be replaced as it makes a faint grinding noice. This unit is run off 110v power and has it's own power cord. $100
"¢ Homemade 20 gallon acrylic sump (18hx12wx20l) w/ skimmer section, refugium section and return section $50
"¢ Sunlight Supply Maristar 24" 250 watt HQI (250w 14k Phoenix HQI bulb) w/ 2 x 24w T5 hood with fan and moonlight system and moonlight phasing controller. Supplied ceiling suspension cable system. Remote 250 watt electric ballast. Bulbs are less thank 4 months old. $250
"¢ Auto Top Off system (www.autotopoff.com). Relay system w/ pump and remote relay. $60
"¢ 2 x Koralia Nanos for added flow in tank $20 or $10ea.
"¢ Oceanrunner 2700 return pump $45.
"¢ 4 unit 120mm 5" evap fans with 5 speed (4.5v, 6v, 7.5v, 9v & 12v) controller. This is a great evap fan set and has worked well for me over this past year! $60.
See Image at this weblink: http://webhosting.web.com/imagelib/...d5atx.jpg&target=tlx_pic60ep&title=NEW....Our best quad fan EVER... 50-300 CFM!
"¢ 2 x Maxi-Jet 1200 Powerhead $5ea.
"¢ 1 x Stealth 50 watt heater $10.
"¢ Cheato Light socket with bulb/cord/plug $10.
"¢ 1 x Tunze 6055 w/ Tunze wave maker controller for added flow in tank. $125 for both the pump and controller
"¢ Professional/Custom Power box which houses 1 "“ 8 switch DJ 100 box with individual backlit switches, 1 "“ temperature sensor fan, 1 "“ RK2 (Digital Aquatics) controller. Unit has Backlit control panel mounted on top of the power box for easy read/access/use. Easy programmability. DC8 power box to control all lighting, evap fans, temperature probe/monitoring, PH probe, 2 pumps and moonlights. This box contains 16 3-prong outlets to power the whole system. $350
"¢ Misc: 2 large Rubbermaid (24 gal and 35 gal) containers $25 / $35 (pickup only)
"¢ 400 watt heater for salt mix temp control $10
"¢ Hydrometer (in case with pipette) $30
"¢ 7 "“ 5 gallon water bottles $2 ea. (pickup only)
"¢ Misc chemicals/addatives (all for $15)
"¢ dry food (formula #1 & 2, algae, cyclopeeze, and other stuff) all for $15
"¢ frozen food (pick up only)
"¢ calcium test kit. $5
"¢ mag test kit $5
"¢ 1 gallon bottle of mag liquid (approx 32 oz left) $10
"¢ 5 small ice cub trays for mixing and freezing your own food $5
"¢ Small food processor I used to make my own food $5
"¢ 10k HQI MH Bulb (6 mo old) $10
"¢ 2 x 24" 24 watt T5 white and actinic bulbs (6 mo old) $10
"¢ mag test kit $5

Livestock List:
"¢ 2 black perculas (mated pair) $50
"¢ 1 red hawk fish $15
"¢ 1 leopard wrasse $40
"¢ 2 bangui cardinalfish $10
"¢ Approx 35 hermits .50ea. (red/blue legged, zebra)
"¢ 15 snals (Turbo, Narserious, Torchus) .75ea
"¢ 1 abalone (quarter size) $14
"¢ 1 red serpent star $12
"¢ 1 black brittle star $5
"¢ 1 fire shrimp $12
"¢ 1 large green bubble tip anemone $45
"¢ Medium Purple/Blue Linkiia Starfish (this guy has been in my tank for 1.5 years and is doing well) $20.

Corals: All large colonies (I can provide pics if necessary) would be better to see in person.
"¢ 1 Huge bright red monti cap! This thing is the bomb! It is mounted to a huge piece of tonga live rock $100
"¢ 1 huge (20 head) hammer coral (this is a show piece) $100
"¢ 1 frog spawn (about 10 to 12 heads) $20
"¢ 1 electric green zoanthoid colony (100 + polyups) on medium large rock. Rock also has Recordias and xenia $50
"¢ 1 large tubs green bird's nest (6" to 8" dia) $50
"¢ 1 green slimmer frag (8" with branching arms) $20
"¢ Several mushrooms on small live rock $10
"¢ pink pulsing xenia (about 12 stalks) (these are attached to the rock with the zoanthoids, but could be cut off to separate) $5 stalk
"¢ Orange Recordia mushrooms (4 heads) attached to live rock $60
"¢ SPS frags that I don't know names of. $20/frag
"¢ Medium clump of Cheato $10

To hold any equipment I will accept 20% down with full payment due when item is ready for pickup/shipping

Update:

2 x maxi jets SOLD
Mag Test Kit SOLD
Tunze 6055 and controller SOLD
3 SPS Corals SOLD
Tubs Green Bird's Nest SOLD
1 Small Zoa Rock SOLD
Frog Spawn SOLD
YELLOW SPS Frag SOLD

Update:

2 x maxi jets SOLD
Mag Test Kit SOLD
3 SPS Corals SOLD
1 Small Zoa Rock SOLD
Frog Spawn SOLD
YELLOW SPS Frag SOLD
Mushroom rocks SOLD
Large Zoa Rock SOLD
Small Toad Stool frag SOLD
Palay frag SOLD
Dryfood SOLD
Chemicals SOlD
Frozen Food SOLD

Update:

2 x maxi jets SOLD
Mag Test Kit SOLD
3 SPS Corals SOLD
1 Small Zoa Rock SOLD
Frog Spawn SOLD
YELLOW SPS Frag SOLD
Mushroom rocks SOLD
Large Zoa Rock SOLD
Small Toad Stool frag SOLD
Palay frag SOLD
Dryfood SOLD
Chemicals SOlD
Frozen Food SOLD
Black BrittleStar SOLD
Red Hawk SOLD
Onyx Clownfish SOLD
Large Zoa Rock SOLD
Super Large Hammer Colony SOLD
Ricordia Rock SOLD
TLF 150 Reactor SOLD
2 x Koralia Nano Pumps SOLD
ATO w/ PUMP SOLD

HERE'S WHAT'S LEFT!

"¢ 54 gallon reef ready (RR) corner bow front tank w/ black trim (Back of the tank has been custom painted black) w/ Black wood slat corner stand & Black acrylic canopy. The tank is drilled for both the reef ready sump overflow (in the bottom corner, complete with overflow standpipe and return which runs almost silent) and for a complete high flow closed loop circulation system. All the plumbing is hard PVC with shut off valves and is painted black. There are a few scratches in the display glass, but nothing real major. Tank, stand and canopy are in great condition. $400 (Pickup only and will be ready only after all the animals and equipment are gone)
"¢ Octopus DNW 200 Recirculating Skimmer (w/ aqua medic 3500 NW pump) and maxi-jet 1200 supply pump. Custom remote skimmer stand and acrylic catch basin for the skimmer to set in. Flood protected and drained to sump. $250 w/stand & tubing (CAN'T SHIP STAND AND TUBING) I HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX FOR THE SKIMMER. SKIMMER IS 6 MONTHS OLD
"¢ Panworld 50 pxx, 1100 gph closed loop circulation pump $90 (SHIPPED)
"¢ Oceans motions little squirt 4 way (w/ union valve plumbing) wave making device. This system is plumbed through the return loop on the tank (2 feed holes and 4 return holes) but can be removed and sold separately. I think the small internal drum might need to be replaced as it makes a faint grinding noice. This unit is run off 110v power and has it's own power cord. $100 SHIPPED
"¢ Homemade 20 gallon acrylic sump (18hx12wx20l) w/ skimmer section, refugium section and return section $50 PLUS SHIPPING
"¢ Sunlight Supply Maristar 24" 250 watt HQI (250w 14k Phoenix HQI bulb) w/ 2 x 24w T5 hood with fan and moonlight system and moonlight phasing controller. Supplied ceiling suspension cable system. Remote 250 watt electric ballast. Bulbs are less thank 4 months old. $250 shipped)
"¢ Oceanrunner 2700 return pump $55 SHIPPED.
"¢ 4 unit 120mm 5" evap fans with 5 speed (4.5v, 6v, 7.5v, 9v & 12v) controller. This is a great evap fan set and has worked well for me over this past year! $65 SHIPPED.
See Image at this weblink: http://webhosting.web.com/imagelib/s...tle=NEW....Our best quad fan EVER... 50-300 CFM! $60 SHIPPED
"¢ 1 x Stealth 50 watt heater $15 SHIPPED.
"¢ Cheato Light socket with pc SPOT bulb/cord/plug $15 SHIPPED.
"¢ Misc: 2 large Rubbermaid (24 gal and 35 gal) containers $25 / $35 (pickup only)
"¢ 400 watt heater for salt mix temp control $15 shipped
"¢ Hydrometer (in case with pipette) $30 shipped
"¢ 7 "“ 5 gallon water bottles $2 ea. (pickup only)
"¢ calcium test kit. $5
"¢ 1 gallon bottle of mag liquid (approx 32 oz left) $10
"¢ 5 small ice cub trays for mixing and freezing your own food $8 shipped
"¢ Small food processor I used to make my own food $15 shipped
"¢ 10k HQI MH Bulb (6 mo old) $10
"¢ 2 x 24" 24 watt T5 white and actinic bulbs (6 mo old) $10

Livestock List:
"¢ 1 leopard wrasse $40
"¢ 2 bangui cardinalfish $10
"¢ 1 abalone (quarter size) $14
"¢ 1 red serpent star $12
"¢ 1 fire shrimp $12
"¢ 1 large green bubble tip anemone $30

Corals:
"¢ 1 Huge bright red monti cap! This thing is the bomb! It is mounted to a huge piece of marshal ilsand live rock $100

Back