55g Drums

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9067041#post9067041 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster
ok - drum count!

wiszmaster: 3
keinreis: 2
hobster: 1
coralfarmer84: 2
teresaq: 1

9 so far

OK, go get them!:lol: (it was your idea and you like traveling:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9069826#post9069826 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Hobster
OK, go get them!:lol: (it was your idea and you like traveling:)

seems like everything hobster post here I tend to agree with! He is alright in my book.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9069831#post9069831 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keinreis
seems like everything hobster post here I tend to agree with! He is alright in my book.

oh yeah?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9061970#post9061970 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Hobster
Geeze, must be nice:cool:

Looks awesome. Probably give Tunze a run for the money.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9066100#post9066100 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Hobster

Have fun with it, it does look like a really nice pump.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9069872#post9069872 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster
oh yeah?

LOL well almost everything! that thing is junk, and I am sure if he had a chance to play with it he would agree.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9069894#post9069894 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keinreis
LOL well almost everything! that thing is junk, and I am sure if he had a chance to play with it he would agree.

I'd be glad to take it off your hands to "test" it for a while.

And why wouldn't you always agree with me.:lol:
I'm not always right but I'm never wrong.:D

does anybody have a ... 6'x12' trailer? encolsed would be preferable .... if so ... we could make 1 trip up & pick up quite a few of these barrels

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9070773#post9070773 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster
roy,
did you every get your 'new' tank setup?

Yep, the 20L is up and running.:D
Looks very weird sitting in the same spot as the 75.
I'll post some pics.

i'm going up tomorrow - who wants some?

I spoke with the guys @ VIGO IMPORTING & they are NOT open tomorrow!

There is a store in tampa that does sell them though .. .and they are open - HOWEVER the containers are $16 + tax from them ... i will pick mine up from them tomorrow ... i can bring a few back for others as well.

Back