60g Deep Blue RR Rimless Tank/Stand

EvilMel

is a serious goby fanatic
Hey guys, I have a deep blue RR rimless cube (24x24x24") and black stand for sale. It's about three years old. It's not scratched up or anything. I am moving and do not want to set it up again or store it.

You can have the sump that goes with it but I would suggest getting a different one as these baffles aren't perfect (silicon blew on them a bit) but it would due in a pinch to get you started.

I also have a canopy, if you really want a canopy (I was going to hang this one from the ceiling and suspend it above the tank). Canopy isn't painted and was never installed. Stand that comes with it was purchased with it (and goes with it). It's black like the silicon in the tank and the bottom rim. It's currently set up but I'm gonna take it down in the next few days. Anyone who is interested, PM me and we can talk about tons of extras you can have with it...plumbing, return pump, canopy (if you want it), etc.

I'm thinking $400 or best offer. Feel free to PM me and tell me I'm nuts if that's too high of a price. Oh and I'm in New Haven (Westville), CT.

Last edited:
Not sure if this will help or hurt. It's still set up but is getting taken down soon. It's really dirty because I haven't taken it down yet.

Anyone interested in the tank/stand, let me know.

I'll drop the price to $350. Any lower and I'll just keep it and store it for later.

I cleaned the tank out but haven't scraped coralline off. I figured I'd try one last time before it goes to storage. I could let it go for $300.

Hi Skip, sort of! We moved to Clinton, CT which is just past Madison on the shoreline.

Back