65 gallon full setup !prices lowered!

Thanks for saying the lights were sold to me..then having me wait 3 weeks....then saying you won't part out..What a waste of my time!

I'm sorry. If you understood my schedule then you would clearly see why. If you still want to buy them you can come and get them. I'll just have to give all my livestock to the LFS. i don't have the money or the time anymore to be able to screw around with this. No one is biting on the tank at all so I guess this is what I'll have to resort to. 250 and they're yours.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11557749#post11557749 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scaryperson27
I'm sorry. If you understood my schedule then you would clearly see why. If you still want to buy them you can come and get them. I'll just have to give all my livestock to the LFS. i don't have the money or the time anymore to be able to screw around with this. No one is biting on the tank at all so I guess this is what I'll have to resort to. 250 and they're yours.

edit.

Last edited:
For anyone interested in seeing the tank, it's now located at the Aquarium and Reef Center on Cape Coral Parkway and Candia St.

The store is located near the old Publix across from the Dunkin Dougnuts. Everything is left except for two corals which were sold.

$800 for the entire thing.

Map of location

Last edited:
Back