75g Mixed Reef

Swapped out some of the 6700K leds on the DSunY fixture.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XFg9Xm8kKCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Swapped out more LED's with Royal Blue ones back at the end of Oct.

Pics were taken on Friday the 20th.

Hey hows your ATS, Im thinking about doing one again.

I took it down like back in Sep or Oct. I don't think I had enough flow. I ended up just running Chaeto and a GFO Reactor.

I don't know how, because I did all new coral including the plugs, but it looks like I have bryopsis in some spots. I've increased mag to 1600, running PhosGuard and changing every 4 days, running GFO reactor too. We'll see how it goes.

your recent pics dont have the yellow tang? Do you still have it, my yellow cleaned up everything that I had. No more issues

your recent pics dont have the yellow tang? Do you still have it, my yellow cleaned up everything that I had. No more issues

I lost over half my fish to what looked like brook because I didn't QT ONE fish. ONE FISH! LOL So the YT is gone.

Plus I haven't had luck with any tangs eating algae. They nip at it but not enough to keep the tank clean.

I manually removed most of the algae yesterday and did a 10 gallon water change. I changed out phosguard and GFO as well.

I lost over half my fish to what looked like brook because I didn't QT ONE fish. ONE FISH! LOL So the YT is gone.

Plus I haven't had luck with any tangs eating algae. They nip at it but not enough to keep the tank clean.

I manually removed most of the algae yesterday and did a 10 gallon water change. I changed out phosguard and GFO as well.

That sucks about Brook. I got lucky, my Tangs go at it. I gotta do a 10g Water Change today. I got lazy yesterday. :thumbsup:

Back