75g sp reef tank for sale

allsps40

I am selling my 75G reef aquarium. I would like to sell it as a complete system, everything must go. This tank has been running for close to 2 years and all the rock and corals came out of my 4 year old 40G when I upgraded. All corals are healthy and colorful and growing, well established colonies.
75G AGA tank w/ Black pine stand that was refinished a little over a year ago with ebony stain and water proof coating. Tank is drilled with a custom corner overflow.
20L sump
SCA-302 cone skimmer with Atman pump
media reactor
Mag5 return pump
Korlia power heads and MJ power heads
2X 250w Reef Optics MH lights with Icecap ballasts
Reef Keeper Lite Controller with SL2, iTemp and Ph probes
JBJ ATO with Aqualift pump
50 lbs of Kaelini live rock (you can get this any more) very mature with lots of sponges and very encrusted with sps corals
Lots of large sps colonies
2 Tomato Clowns
1 Yellow Tail Damsel
1 Sixline Wrasse
1 Red Head Goby
Hermits and snails
I also have lots of extra to go with the tank; 1/2 bucket of Seachem Reef salt, a bunch of additives, kalk, test kits, refractometer, salt mixing equipment, extra MH bulbs. I am sure there is more but I cant think of it all right now.
DSCN1261.jpg

Asking $800 OBO for everything.

You should probably change your screen name to Allsps420. You have allot of pictures floating in your Photobucket album that you just posted on CL that you might not want to make public.

You should probably change your screen name to Allsps420. You have allot of pictures floating in your Photobucket album that you just posted on CL that you might not want to make public.
Oh thats too funny!:hammer:

Sorry, good luck with the sale!

Hope your sale goes well.

BTW...

:smokin::smokin: Interesting Photobucket pictures :smokin: :smokin:

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

LOL Allsps420 is about right.... You really shouldn't have those pictures anywhere on the internet at all! You sure do grow some good hydroponic tho... is that how u funded the hobby for so long.... if so GENIUS!

BWAHAHAHA!! I have to look Now!! I guess I should have visited you befor... LOL.... aww... with the help of your fellow reefers here they are gone... :) Good to know you got peeps watchin out for ya.

No LOL those are not mine I wish the only thing I can seem to grow is corals, took a bunch of pics on a trip to the Neitherlands. That was at a seed bank that was near the hotel I stayed at. I have taken them off since I was not aware they where public and I do not partake in illegal activities.
Anyways all PMs responded to. Yeah sad to see it go. Part of the reason I am selling it is because I cant really afford it right now and I have no free time due to work and family.

and I do not partake in illegal activities.

Bullpies! nah, just kidding, but hey, most of us grow reef too. It's a shame to see you go, enjoyed your 40 build, to all the ups and downs, RB out break, your photography skills improving, and the final transfer to the 75- thanks for sharing, and GLWS

No really I am well with the law in everything I do. Thanks though sad to see it but but this is just not the right time in my life to have a large reef tank going. I will be back when the time is right. The system is going to a good home and the corals and fish will be moving into a larger 300g display, which I am very happy about. So the tank is pending final sale and is setup for tomorrow.

Thanks. Yeah it is sad but I will still be on the forums and I will have another tank once things settle down for me. My next tank will be bigger and better.

Back