7of9’s Slow Burn Nano Reef Tank

7of9

Hi there! I’m currently in the planning stages for a 15-20g nano reef tank, but I’m not planning to get things wet until I move next summer (June-July 2024), so for about a year this thread is mostly going to be to track my research and gathering of equipment and plans.

This is my second nano reef tank, but my last saltwater tank was in 2009 and I haven’t had one since, so I essentially consider myself starting over as a newbie.

I plan to try to keep things as simple as I can for this build with easier soft corals, inverts, and one or two easier care fish. I’m also going to try to stick to a budget as my youngest starts college in 2024, too! 😬 Hopefully this will eventually be a good resource for anyone looking to do a beginner tank on a budget.

"7of9's Slow Burn Nano Reef Tank" seems to refer to a specific individual's or online personality's nano reef tank project. Nano reef tanks are small marine aquariums typically with a capacity of 20 to 30 gallons or less, and they focus on creating a miniaturized version of a natural coral reef environment.
As an AI language model, I don't have access to specific real-world events or projects beyond my last update in September 2021, so I don't have any information on this particular tank or its creator. It's possible that "7of9" is a username or online handle used by someone who shares their aquarium journey on social media, forums, or websites related to reef-keeping.
If you're interested in learning more about "7of9's Slow Burn Nano Reef Tank," I recommend searching for this username or project on relevant aquarium forums, social media platforms, or dedicated reef-keeping websites. There, you might find discussions, photos, and updates on the progress and challenges of their nano reef tank project.
Keep in mind that when searching for specific projects or usernames, it's always a good idea to respect the individual's privacy and adhere to any rules and guidelines set by the online community.

Back