80 gal deep blue frag system for sale

Worleyxxx

Well as much as it pains me to do this is must be done. Looking to sell my 80 gal deep blue rimless frag system due to lack of space and school. It's basically brand new and has absolutely no scratches. Comes with a 6 bulb t5ho with built in timer and three channels (one for moon light leds). Also comes with a three section 30 gallon sump and a vertex in80 skimmer with a one month old Sedra 3500 pump. Also included is the Sicce Syncra 3.0 return pump and the Jebao WP25. Comes with the Deep Blue series 2 stand that has two front doors and one side door for better access to the sump and skimmer. Bulk heads were replaced in September when I moved the tank so they should be good. If I remember correctly the manufacture sticker on the tank is dated 2014. This tank is beautiful, if has a really nice size (48x24x16) so it's basically the bigger brother of a 40B. Id like to get $750 for the whole lot. Please feel free to PM me or text me, my number is 8137286965. I will post pics or send them upon request (had this typed up once and lost it all when I tried to attach the photos. I'm free all weekend if you want to take a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pic of the whole thing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
If u still have this when I get my fish room done then I'm interested but I have to much sitting in the garage empy already :(

Roger

If u still have this when I get my fish room done then I'm interested but I have to much sitting in the garage empy already :(

Roger

You were the first person who crossed my mind when this decision was made but I figured you had a bunch going on haha.

It's a great system. If I had money laying around and space to store it.... Then well u know :).

Will u take corals in trade ;)

Roger

Thanks man really excited to have a little bigger footprint than my 65. Maybe a build thread will be in order

Duuuuuude, tell me your setting up a second tank and not transferring your current one over. I'm setting up again soon and if your colonies dont survive the transfer I'll cry if I cant get more frags from you. Anyways you should definitely start a build thread on this new one its it's a sweet set up.

Back