A bunch of corals as a pack for FREE!!!

Webmanny

Hey guys,

I'm having some issues with my tank and I'm thinking of doing a major restart and redesign. Therefore, I'm getting rid of some corals before they start dying or something like that.

However, I don't have the time to schedule a bunch of people. Therefore, this had to go as a package unfortunately.

Pick up is near Busch Gardens tomorrow after 6:00pm or Saturday between 10:00am and 5:00pm. If this is not gone by then, I'll have to drop them off at my local fish store for them to sell. I'd rather someone here get them all for free.

PM me only if you agree to taking ALL the corals and picking them up as stated above.

Green Montipora
upload_-1.jpg

Red and orange/pink Montipora
upload_-1.jpg

Some SPS frags I got from Roger not too long ago.
upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

White Torch(was green, but it still inflated and is recovering from the issues I've had with my tank)
upload_-1.jpg

GSP rock
upload_-1.jpg

Green Paly frag
upload_-1.jpg

Mushroom frag
upload_-1.jpg

I always admire your generosity Webmanny. I hope whoever takes the corals can get them back on their feet. I also hope you figure out what's going on.

I agree guys. I should have finished doing things a while back. I already have 3 guys interested with the first one to PM me pending pick up. If he drops out, the second will take it.

I'm glad a fellow reefer can get these and give them a good home.

Hey Webmanny... Would you mind letting me know when the first person is planning to pickup and where I am in the order. I only ask because I leave early Friday morning for a bachelor party. You can pm me if you want.

Thanks!

I always admire your generosity Webmanny. I hope whoever takes the corals can get them back on their feet. I also hope you figure out what's going on.

Thank you brother. I hope I figure this out soon, but with everything else I have going on in my life right now, I know I won't have the proper time to spend on this tank and that is why I would rather save the corals by giving them to someone, rather than them dying on me.

Hey Webmanny... Would you mind letting me know when the first person is planning to pickup and where I am in the order. I only ask because I leave early Friday morning for a bachelor party. You can pm me if you want.

Thanks!

Hey man,

You are 4th in line right now, this happened way faster than I expected it to, but I will keep you posted if it falls through.

Wow what a great guy for free that's just awesome. Thanks for being such a helpful, generous, and just overall awesome member of this community!

Wow what a great guy for free that's just awesome. Thanks for being such a helpful, generous, and just overall awesome member of this community!

I appreciate the kind words. I'm honored to be part of such a great team of people.

Corals are all gone. Nice to meet you Apollo. I hope all the corals do much better in your tank. Now starts my race to fix all the issues with my tank. So far, I have found the following.

• I got a bad batch of Reef Crystals from eBay that tested much lower than normal.
  • My refractometer was not calibrated properly.
  • My return pump died on me and I've been dealing with so much other crap that I didn't noticed. Therefore, I was cooking my corals and not filtering any of the water. My guess is, for the past week or so.

I'm spending the next 4 days recovering from a second try to fix me up surgery I have tomorrow, but I'll try to get this issue corrected right after.

Thank you all for all your help, advise and sentiments while this whole issue gets sorted out. I know I'll come out on top and get the tank back in shape.

At least I know that these corals won't die in my tank. That helps me sleep at night.

A bunch of corals as a pack for FREE!!!

Nice to meet you also Manny. Thanks you for the coral, you are a great person and you are passionate about the hobby.

I will keep in touch with updates. Anytime time in the future you would like a frag of any of the corals just let me know.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Back