Acans for sale

Just fragged everything and fingers crossed that my count was right. I'm actually going to give them a couple days to see how they are looking before scheduling times with everyone for pickup.

I've never had an issue with acans but don't want to have anyone scheduled if I need to frag another one for them.

Hey everyone.

The are fine as far as fresh acan frags go, but I would feel more comfortable with letting them heal to ensure everyone is happy with what they are getting. There are some better than others. If you're still fine with the frag and want to take it then so am I lol...

I'm also going to sell some chalice frags and Zoas and throw those pictures up soon hopefully.

I have some pocillopora that I'll give to the first person who wants it and is picking something else up.

Let me know your thoughts please!

I'll let you know if someone doesn't pick up, but I'll go ahead and sell the colonies again now that they are smaller they will be cheaper. I'll post pics and prices later.

I'll let you know if someone doesn't pick up, but I'll go ahead and sell the colonies again now that they are smaller they will be cheaper. I'll post pics and prices later.

I'm still calling dibs on a couple heads of the orange colony. There's a guy up there ^ who's trying to sneak in on my gig. ;)

Acans for sale

Hahaha... How about this...

Everyone let me know if you can come Friday evening, or Saturday evening and if I have to frag more I will. I live in Land O Lakes near the interstate. Just remember they will need about a month to fully heal up.

Bring extra cash! : )

Last edited:
Hahaha... How about this...

Everyone let me know if you can come Friday evening, or Saturday evening and if I have to frag more I will. I live in Land O Lakes near the interstate. Just remember they will need about a month to fully heal up.

Bring extra cash! : )

Why you gotta live in Georgia man? When you say near the interstate do you mean near 75 off of 54, or near the suncoast off of 54?

I'm still calling dibs on a couple heads of the orange colony. There's a guy up there ^ who's trying to sneak in on my gig. ;)
Lol the OP originally emailed me about these acans. But unfortunately i was only looking for frags and he wanted to sell full colonies. Was told if he gets enough people interested in frags then he will frag for me. So technically im first in line and your sneaking in on my gig LMAO

Lol the OP originally emailed me about these acans. But unfortunately i was only looking for frags and he wanted to sell full colonies. Was told if he gets enough people interested in frags then he will frag for me. So technically im first in line and your sneaking in on my gig LMAO

Listen Nathan, this might come to blows... ;)

Lmao! Its all in good fun. Im sure he will have enough left over so i can get a frag as well. In all the commotion he probably forgot he emailed me when i posted my wtb orange acan thread.

Why you gotta live in Georgia man? When you say near the interstate do you mean near 75 off of 54, or near the suncoast off of 54?

Hahaha... I did just move from Georgia a little over a year ago. I'm 5 minutes off of 75 towards Land O Lakes.

I might be able to do early on Friday - I'm around the rest of the weekend though.

Cool. I'm planning to leave work early to go to a doctor appointment to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! Should be home hopefully by 5.

Lmao! Its all in good fun. Im sure he will have enough left over so i can get a frag as well. In all the commotion he probably forgot he emailed me when i posted my wtb orange acan thread.

Hahahahaha.... This cracked me up, cause I have a horrible memory and did forget. I can always frag up more. Still haven't had any hits on the rest of the colonies but I know that can change in person. I might even feel a little generous : )

Back