Acrylic scraps

Nola Bear

I am looking for some small pieces of acrylic (probably something like a 4"x12" piece and a couple smaller pieces to make a slight modification. Where do you typically buy acrylic, just the local hardware stores? I've never used acrylic before so if there is anyone who uses it often, let me know.

+ one on Farco, but I know it might be a drive for you. They are really fair and sometimes just give it to you. What thickness? I have some laying around, but not sure what your looking for. You also need the correct glue for what mod your making. PM me, I probably can help ya out.

mike

+ one on Farco, but I know it might be a drive for you. They are really fair and sometimes just give it to you. What thickness? I have some laying around, but not sure what your looking for. You also need the correct glue for what mod your making. PM me, I probably can help ya out.

mike

Hey buddy, I appreciate the feedback. I'm needing to put together a skimmer and media reactor stand for the back chamber of my Red Sea e260. I'm guessing the I need to perforate a long piece, maybe 12"x4", or thereabouts. I would then need to bond on two to three 4"x6" supports to raise it up.

Back