Acrylic Sump for sale or trade.. Can bring to meeting

Dapg8gt

Anyone interested in an acrylic sump for sale $60 and it's yours.. It's in great condition.. Made by aqualine from 3/8" acrylic.. Has filter sock holder and includes 2 new 7" socks. Measures 30" L x 12" W x 15" x T.. Came with my 100g and I'm not using it as I made my own =).. It's got a single large chamber for equipment ( has about 16" usable space and some room on the sides of the sock) , bubble trap ( can add a sponge) and a return chamber return chambers 5 1/2".. The company rates it for a 200g + tank but we all know that's not true =l.. Has 2 1 1/2" holes through a cover over the sock.. Will possibly trade for some corals but would rather have the cash.. Previous owner only ran it for less than a year and paid over $200..

I also added a baffle to increase the running depth to 10" for my skimmer you can see in the pic.. Also adds volume to the sump as it was running at 6" before and kinda IMO wasting space.. Has a bracket on the top as if it's designed to be a fuge but I don't see how a skimmer would work with macro fwiw..
behebu5y.jpg

Corals would have to be generous as i am being generous in the price point.. Let me know if anybody needs a good sump for a great deal.. I'm saving up for a DC return pump to run my returns and manifold. It's a want thing not a need but I still want it lol..

I can bring it up to the meeting and if you want to make an offer for corals + cash let me know.. Nice zoas or millies or acros preferred.. Thanks for looking.. Tampa talk has been tripping on the pics so let's see if they work
yge8e5un.jpg
ny5azaja.jpg
e2evusub.jpg

Back