AI Prime Flex Arm

TyWynn

I was browsing the aquaillumination site and they had fancy flex arms for the AI Primes. I have the standard brackets but I find them quite unsightly. Has anyone seen or know where I can find the flex arms? Not sure if they're release yet, but a Google search came up empty. Thanks!

Im waiting on this also... Probably won't be released for several months... AI, typical tease... :headwallblue:

I'm with yah on this. I have 2 Primes over my 29g SPS tank and not a fan of the standard mounting brackets. They are actually already selling the new Prime flex arm but I can only find them available in Australia which is a no go. I reached out to AI but haven't heard back from them yet. Link below selling them.

http://www.sydneydiscusworld.com/prime-flex-arm-12/

I'm going to buy two hydra 52 HD units. I just thinks it's ridiculous that they charge so much to mount two units I'm going to pay $1200 for. There should be a mounting unit included. I'm planning on just making my own

Post your bracket once it's made. I really do think the standard arms that you buy with it is hideous. I have 2 Primes on the Nuvo 20 and everything looks sleek except those dang brackets.

The flex arms look a lot better, but those Aussie prices translate to roughly $40 and $50 US. That is definitely not happening if those prices hold true.

If I purchased the brackets for two 52's it would cost roughly $200 to fit them on my 150 gallon tank. I would need to buy two rail systems and two extension kits.

The AI mounting arm s one of the reasons I did not choose that light. Went with the Kessil A360W for both the light and the great gooseneck mount.

I didn't see $23 anywhere, but they are $24.99 (12") and $29.99 (18") with free shipping on a couple sites.
Now that they are showing up, I imagine that FAOIS and any other local stores that carry AI will have them soon.

Back