• Kalk

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Water changes

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

bwhit1406

Just looking to see what everyone is using to maintain their levels. I personally use BRS 2 part but was thinking about adding a trace element dosing regimen.

Last edited:
I don't have a high enough demand for a 2 part regimen yet so water changes and kalk in top off keep it stable for me

Reefgrow because they do their best to replicate mother nature.
Dosing an all in one trace element can be bad news sometimes. Especially when you don't know how much of everything that is in it.

On the new tank I use water changes for the Cal and All, but I also use Reef Trace and Reef Plus for the other components I may be lacking.

Kalk, with 2 part. I also try to do at least 40% monthly water changes, pretty sure my trace elements are covered there.

Kalk and ESV 2 part for me. Building a larger tank and will switch to reactor once demand kicks up. I have used e.s.v and brs. I use alot less when using e.s.v.

When you use Kalk and 2 part are you guys using the kalk for all top off or just supplementing in a drip

Question here as well... My calcium is at 440 and dkh I believe was 5.5. I have everything to dose two part but how do I know how much to dose of each? : /

Back