Am I lucky or what!!!!

gunnwong

It seem that my Allardi Clown pair and Ocellaris Clown: Black & White pair seem to get along in my new 125g, also with 2 male Rhombid wrasses. No fighting as of now, it been goiong about a month now.
Also for some unknow reason my tank is constantly temperature at around 75-76F without chiller, here in So Cal( 80-95F). I only use cellling fan, I'm sure it not my thermometer broken or anything, I have 3 in my tank they all read about the same.
This week I just order Bandit angel and will see what happen when I add him tot he tank.

Question:
Is HI fish will be ok in 75-76 range temp? Coz I thing in HI the temperature is around 80F, isn't it?
I think I read from some where that say the cooler the water the better for coral and fish, I'm talking about 70-75F range.
The tropical fish should be ok in 75F range aquarium right?
Thanks

Yes that is the proper temp for a bandit. Where are getting the bandit and what size is it? Tim

Yes that is the proper temp for a bandit. Where are getting the bandit and what size is it? Tim
PS As a suggestion I wouldn't be getting into keeping a very difficult fish like a bandit with such a heavy price tag. Seems everyone is having success all of a sudden but they are very difficult fish to keep long term, especially in a 5 month old tank. Tim

The bandit will be house with Multicolor Angel, do you guy think they will be ok together?
I think the Multicolor is least aggressive in pygmy angel family, isn't it?

OH sorry I did not update my information, now I have 125g and it been up and running for about 2months, but all the stuff in the 125g all came from my two 60g tank that been up for 2 years.

Back