Amazing Package

kbanks9204

Hi All,
1st post to RC. Received the 1st package from Tampa Bay Saltwater on 2/28. So blown away just with the 1st package. Kids even say who needs TV now. I actually got my 7 year old out of school to go with me to pick up the package at the airport. That was part of the new experience. Raced home and we both set up the tank. AMAZING!!!!!!!! So much life just with the first package. We checked each bag closely. There were even some snails stuck on the sides of the bag. After close examination with flashlights, reading lamps, and head lamps we were satisfied that we weren't leaving any life forms behind. Over the next couple of hours as the sediment settled were incredible. We had crabs ( don't know if good or bad yet) snails, purple spiky urchins that moved around the tank. Lots of sponges all colors, feather dusters, and a cucumber type worm thing with spikes. Today is day 3 and no water issues yet. We can watch package 1 for hours. Can't wait for package 2 next week.

People DO NOT HESITATE TO PURCHASE THE PACKAGE. We visited our local fish store and their LIVE rock is actually DEAD looking compared to this rock.

Rushing to the airport for your package is part of the experience. Don't fret over that. You are creating your tank with the best possible rock. I can imagine with package number 2 your tank is completely set. Actually the package should be called "Complete Tank in a Bag. Just add fish!"

Karen Banks, College Park, MD

It's so exciting! Congrats on starting off your new tank. Feel free to share some pictures. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the cool things that you could possibly get is what people wont ever get with dead rock..

Back