Anemone ID - Beautiful, but what is it?

AliKat

I got these two nems today - they are both clones of one anemone and are in two different tanks I have (hence the lighting difference). They look like bubble tips to me, but I've never seen this coloration before. Thoughts? Also, one of them looks a little puny to me. :-(

Anemone1.jpg

Anemone4.jpg

Anemone6.jpg

Anemone2.jpg

Anemone3.jpg

look like bubble to me. the real full size can be a lot bigger. once it feels like its at home and happy you will see how much bigger it can be. be sure to feed it

Green,Gold,tip Bubble Tip Anemone in the first pic.In pic's 4 & 5 I would just say a Green Bubble Tip Anemone!

Do you think that LFS might have more clones now or later? & how much did those beauties set you back?

I bought the last two. They were both not looking so great, but I had to try and rescue them, as they are so pretty.

One is doing pretty well, the other I can't tell. It may not make it.

The LFS said they get these from a local person. If I happen to have this baby split at some point, I will let you know. Of course, I'm in Atlanta.

Great, I guess you saw I'm in Chattanooga so would be short trip. Next time I head that way
I might give you a shout see if OK to see your tanks or get suggestions on LFSs.

Sounds good. They are still small and acclimating to my tank, but if and when they split, I will let you know.

Back