Announcements for members

coralreef2008

Hello Everyone!

Membership cards for those of you that signed up to be a MASIV member are being printed up. They will be available at Eddie's pet shop for pick up on on Monday November 3rd. Any cards not picked up by our next meeting will be brought to the meeting by me and you may pick them up there or make arrangements with me to get them.

The next meeting is in the planning stages, once we have a lock on the date I will post more of the details. We will most likely have a potluck meal so please start thinking about the recipes and shoot me a pm or email as to what you would like to bring and/or donate, so I may keep a list of what we will have and what we will need.

So far there has not been very much response to having meetings at the members homes. For this reason we will keep having the meetings at the Spring Valley City Clerk's Meeting Hall until we grow a little more and have more available options.

As always members thoughts and suggestions are welcome anytime.

Thank you for your time!

Angela

Angela's internet

Angela's internet

Hello everyone, Angela's internet has been out for a few days but should be going again soon. She will be answering all of her e-mails as soon as she can.

Magoo, did you ever get your purple tang??? I saw a small one in Bloomington yesterday if your still looking, Joe.

Hey Joe, thanks for keeping me in mind! It took Eddy a few weeks but he was holding out for a real nice one, it was worth the wait. She's med sized and flawless

Back