Any blue zoas? (Starry Nite?)

Tubs blues are the bluest zoas Ive seen before. under dark light, they become a very deep dark blue. very pretty color and very common to find.

I love my Tubbs blue zoas, very hardy, medium to fast growers :) a must have for all collectors.

Blue orgasms are pretty cool too

I don't have any blue zoas, but...
I just have to post the picture from the link for further reference.
They are just amazing!!!

From Live Aquaria (Diver's Den):

lg-021314-211a_zpsea11391d.jpg
QUICK STATS
Care Level: Easy
Temperament: Semi-aggressive
Lighting: Moderate
Waterflow: Medium
Placement: Middle to Top
Water Conditions: 72-78° F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.023-1.025
Supplements: Magnesium, Iodine, Trace Elements
Compatibility: View Chart

Starry Nite Colony Polyp Rock Gigantus Caribbean SM
021314211 $79.99

Those "blue tubs" are great too!! Nice pic!

AARRGGHHHH! You guys are lucky! LOL!

Grandis.

I have these is blue. Would love to know if they have a name.

9bbc9f48-4396-40de-89f5-dfb1bf254495_zps2953b47a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I bought a some stary night and they came today. For me the aren't really looking like the photo. They still haven't opened all the way yet so that may be it. It's only letting me post one at a time. This is the exact piece that I got.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0
Hopefully tomorrow they will open all the way and I can try to adjust my lighting to make them similar to the original photo.

I found this on their site:

Photo Lighting Note
To provide ideal color & lighting for our WYSIWYG corals, this coral is photographed from above, illuminated under 10,000K, and Actinic T5 fluorescent lighting. The coloration of this coral will vary under different intensities and Kelvin ratings of light bulbs and may look different under 10K, 14, or 20K Metal Halides, VHO, or Power Compact Lights, and may take time to recover its color after shipping

Grandis.

Bella Blues are one of my favs, I have a nice frag of them started with 3 polyps a month ago and have 9 now.

Back