Any LFS have Tropic Eden Mini and reef Flakes

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they've shut the business down.

- Website is no longer registered
- Premium Aquatics has been BS'ing people for almost a year now saying "within the next 3 months" they'll have it back in stock
- No other online stores have it in stock
- You can't even call their customer service because their mailbox is full

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....they're out of business.

A real shame if this is true too, I found 1 bag for sale locally in Toronto and the stuff is GREAT! Now my problem is I don't want to add any of the other sands to my tank, I was going to mix in a couple of the regular LFS brands but they're ugly compared to Tropic Eden.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they've shut the business down.

- Website is no longer registered
- Premium Aquatics has been BS'ing people for almost a year now saying "within the next 3 months" they'll have it back in stock
- No other online stores have it in stock
- You can't even call their customer service because their mailbox is full

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....they're out of business.

A real shame if this is true too, I found 1 bag for sale locally in Toronto and the stuff is GREAT! Now my problem is I don't want to add any of the other sands to my tank, I was going to mix in a couple of the regular LFS brands but they're ugly compared to Tropic Eden.

I been checking premium aquatics for months and they never have it in stock..

But.... I just got an email today and finally after months, it's back in. I was beginning to lose hope. I am going to place an order for 100 lbs.

I am Doing 2 to 1 reef flakes and miniflakes.

It's 30 lbs bags so I'll be ordering 90 lbs.

They just received 40K lbs, (wow) and said they expect it to sell out fast!! Everyone has been waiting..

Back