Anybody want to trade/cash an LED setup?

ChadRaay86

Since I've still got this thing going, I have to start fragging all of my colonies or they'll kill each other. Just looking for a Radion (ideally), or another led fixture for my sump (18x16) frag growout.

I can also trade 2x36" T-5 setups, frags, two part (five gallon buckets), a utility pump, vertex reactor, and 48 inch T-5 bulbs :)

Hmmm...not sure exact measurements. I used the housing from an old maxspect g2 I think it's 16×7...PM me your phone number and I can send u pics.

Anthony's light is really awesome but I just want to say something, whether you know or not I still want to say something in the off chance you don't know. That power supply is not IP65 or IP67 rated, meaning, they're not suitable for use around water. Now I that might seem painfully obvious as it's electric vs water. So I'd either mount the PS quite some distance from any possibility of contact with water or, spend around $50-$80 on a Meanwell CLG or HLG PS which are IP65 and IP67 rated.

Hmmm...not sure exact measurements. I used the housing from an old maxspect g2 I think it's 16×7...PM me your phone number and I can send u pics.

That should work just fine, just don't want too much overhang. Should be more than enough to grow some sps on a 16x18 space :) You know what I have SPS wise, if you wanted to start making a list. Only a few no no's at the moment as they're too small or fragile.

Anthony's light is really awesome but I just want to say something, whether you know or not I still want to say something in the off chance you don't know. That power supply is not IP65 or IP67 rated, meaning, they're not suitable for use around water. Now I that might seem painfully obvious as it's electric vs water. So I'd either mount the PS quite some distance from any possibility of contact with water or, spend around $50-$80 on a Meanwell CLG or HLG PS which are IP65 and IP67 rated.

Depending on how big the cable is I can mount it up behind the tank or find some other way to shield it.

U have PM. Oh and i built the fixture so that the power supply can be mounted away from the fixture itself.

I was hoping you wouldn't take that offensively Anthony, I ran the same PS directly over mine for months without an issue but, it wasn't smart on my part. I'd still highly recommend an hlg or clg PS from meanwell. Its a lot of added security for a small price, they're the same power supplies used for the Orphek lights.

Back